Do you see your students or children
Struggling with grades?
- Slow in picking up new learning?
Hard to focus?
Massive mood swing? Possible ADHD?
Before you take them to see doctors, may I invite you to join this Sleep Workshop first? Many parents didn’t realize the hours of sleep children need for their brains development FULLY. And the focus should NEVER have been just on the Hours, Sleep Quality Should be of our big concern too!
Layout the impact of sleep on our mind & body performance
Find out your students/ children chronotype (biological clocks)
Discuss on the general strategies to improve sleep quality, including nutritional diet that can promote better sleep
Debunk some sleep myths
We want to equip you with knowledges & tools to plan out your kids sleep routine.
This is an experiential learning workshop; active participation and discussion is encouraged to foster better learning experience.
Duration: ~50 mins (Q&A time may extend beyond)
Workshop Size: < 20 people, so parents can ask more questions
Delivery Method: ZOOM. Please provide an active email at checkout so you can receive the zoom login. Thx!
Welcome to bring your Students & Children to join.
- Space is limited for each course and students are advised to pay for confirmation ASPA. It's on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Upon registration, if there is any change on the time of the course. You will be notified ASPA on the change via email or call.
- Once the registration is confirmed, there is no refund for the course fees and deposits paid.
- If the number of applicants is insufficient, "GoalCraft" reserves the right to cancel the course. All fees paid by participants will be refunded.
- The above event rules are limited to this event. In case of any disputes, "GoalCraft" reserves the right of final decision.