- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats for energy production
- Provides support for cognitive and neuromuscular function
- Helps with calcium metabolism and bone mineralization
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
Why take Magnesium Glycinate at night? It can help you sleep.
In a study, magnesium glycinate supplementation subjectively improved insomnia*. Research shows that magnesium can also help us stay asleep longer by reducing the stress of the nervous system and promoting a steady state of relaxation.
Magnesium (glycinate) is a highly bioavailable magnesium chelate, which supports the metabolism and utilization of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats for energy. Magnesium (glycinate) helps activate enzymes for physiological functions including cardiac health.
As a dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily. Consume with food or as directed by a health professional.