This sleep tape is designed to bring your lips together, gently and safely. It is the only tape that surrounds the mouth rather than covering the lips. This reminds the mouth to close. And it removes any anxiety you or your child may have about mouth taping.
Who should use it:
People with light level of sleep apnea Or snoring issue
1. Prevent mouth snoring
2. Reduce sleep apnea/increase CPAP compliance
3. Wake up feeling great
4. Improve focus and sleep quality
5. Reduce symptoms of asthma
What it does:
It can avoid waking up with a dry mouth, sore throat, or nasal congestion. These sleep strips could provide snoring relief for mouth breathers by keeping mouths close. It can minimize snoring and help you perform proper sleep breathing.
Unique Mouth Shape Design - Its unique design that surrounds the mouth and does not cover your mouth, allowing you to use it without claustrophobia. When the mouth patch is on your mouth, it will stimulate your skin and trigger a neural response in the facial muscles. This will remind you to close your mouth gently and breathe through your nose.
1. Do not use skin care products and lip balm before use;
2. Men with beards should shave before use as it may not stick firmly to the beard;
3. Use a hot towel to warm the area before removal
4. Gentle remove the strips;
5. It is recommended to moisturize the skin with skincare products after removal.